A Handwritten Note is the Key to a Special Gift Box
Anyone can go to the store and buy a gift. But it takes a little extra thoughtfulness to put together a gift box that truly shows how much you care.
And one of the simplest, yet most important, ways to make your gift box special is with a handwritten note.
Think about it – when was the last time you received a handwritten letter or note in the mail?
If you're like most people, it's probably been awhile.
In this day and age of digital communication, we've lost touch with the personal touch that handwritten messages provide. But that's what makes them so special.
A handwritten note is a physical manifestation of your thoughts and feelings that the recipient can keep and cherish forever.
Why You Should Write a Handwritten Note
There are lots of reasons why writing a handwritten note is the way to go when choosing to include one with your gift box.
Here are just a few:
* It shows you care enough to take the time: Everybody is busy these days, and our to-do lists seem to get longer by the day. So when you take the time to sit down and write out a heartfelt message by hand, it shows that the recipient really matters to you.
* It's more personal than typed: Although we may not realize it, even something as simple as our handwriting can be uniquely personal. That's why seeing somebody's handwriting on a note can feel more intimate than reading their typed words on a screen.
* It makes your gift box more memorable: With so many gifts being exchanged year-round, it can be hard for any one present to stand out from the rest. But if you take the time to write a special note to accompany your gift, you can be sure it will be remembered long after all the other same-old, same-old gifts have been forgotten.
* It'll make your recipient smile: A study conducted by The National Institute of Health found that people who wrote letters expressing gratitude felt happier and less depressed than those who didn't. So not only will your handwritten note brighten your recipient's day – it could also make them healthier!
* You don't need fancy stationery: One of the best things about handwritten notes is that they don't have to be perfect – they just have to come from the heart. So don't worry if you're not skilled in calligraphy or don't have fancy stationery on hand; any piece of paper and pen will do.
A handwritten note is the key to making your gift box special. It's more personal than typed words on a screen, and it shows you care enough to take the time sit down and write out a heartfelt message by hand.
Don't have the time?
All of our gifts at The Little Charm Box come with a handwritten card - you just have to type the message and we cover the rest!